The Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999 require classified workers to undergo a medical examination every year. They will need to bring records of personal radiation doses.

At all HSE statutory medical examinations you will need to bring:

  • Photographic identity
  • National Insurance number
  • GP name address and postcode

Who's Online

We have 10 guests and no members online

Go to top